- Wonderful idea from freshome.com (except I guess you might have to mar a wall to do it). I do LOVE this idea, would probably look cute on some cut wood too.
- Here's one from homedit.com, another super creative idea, especially for a book lover, a book store, or a bookshelf display...
3. Here's one that's not exactly DIY but it sure is beautiful, a tree made from Murano glass (which, I've noticed, bears a striking resemblance to PVC) in Italy.
4. Here's a wonderful tree filled with color and fun, a creative collaboration with Anna Spiro of Absolutely Beautiful Things and another Australian artist.
5. I've been eyeballing this one for a little while now, from notmartha.org, this one is a great idea and you can find directions for it on their site!
6. Here's what I call a "guy's DIY", a frosted tree made from copper tubing with freon running through it, of course when I first saw it I thought it was made out of PVC! Mono focused I guess ;) Hop on over here to see how they made it happen!
7. And on to a simpler look that looks like a fun and easy DIY, a framed "tree" made from ornaments.
8. How about a tree made out of Nescafe containers?
9. Here's another non DIY one, fantastic Pac-Man tree!
10. And can't go down without some food in the mix, check out this fantastic tree made out of strawberries!