- 1" schedule 40 PVC pipe. They sell this in 10' increments which is just about exactly what you need for this project.
- 4 x 1" PVC slip tees
- 6 x 1" PVC slip elbows
- 1 x 1" PVC 4-way cross connector
- 2 x 1" PVC end caps
- PVC Pipe cutter (I use a table/chop saw because I cut a LOT of PVC)
- 3 x 5 gallon buckets (can get at hardware or superstore in paint section)
- Cut 10 pieces measuring 10 inches
- Cut 2 pieces measuring 4 inches
- Cut 3 pieces measuring 2 inches
- Assemble as shown
When adding the buckets, put the buckets face-down and bang the pvc onto them for a snug fit.
You could also paint the whole project now that there is awesome spray paint that bonds to plastic!